Easy Apple Ginger Loaf Bread
Sweet chunks of warm apple, subtle fresh ginger, and hints of cinnamon are perfect bites in this cozy Easy Apple Ginger Loaf Bread. It’s a fall recipe you’ll save for years to come!
MAIN INGREDIENTS FOR APPLE BREAD
You won’t believe how easy this apple loaf is to make! You probably have most of these ingredients in your kitchen already!
- Apples — You can use just about any apples with this recipe. (I used Fuji apples.)
- Ginger — Ground ginger is a staple in my spice rack. It’s subtle in this recipe but an important ingredient none the less.
- Cinnamon — Who doesn’t love cinnamon with apples? It’s a marriage made in heaven!
- Brown sugar — Gotta have that extra sweetness from brown sugar, am I right?
- Butter — I brushed the top of the loaf with butter before baking (and extra brown sugar) to caramelize the thin slices of apples.
TIPS & TRICKS
- I used Fuji apples for this recipe, but there’s no particular type of apple that is absolute. Some people swear by Granny Smith apples. It’s your preference!
- I recommend a non-stick loaf pan for this recipe. Or just use parchment paper to line the bottom of the loaf pan.
- This apple loaf will last for several days in the fridge. Just wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Top the warm apple loaf with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So, yummy!
- You can freeze this apple loaf for several months. Just pull it out and let it get to room temperature.