Joint Health - Reduction of pain and inflammation
The human body has many joints. Everybody would like to have healthy, flexible and painless joints. Many things have positive or negative effects on our common health. For example, the weight of your joint, especially those in your hips and legs, can have a great impact. You may put too much weight and strain on your articulated joints that can lead to joint pain, but your body also needs resistance to keeping your bones and joints in shape.
In the latter years, you may be more susceptible to pain and discomfort, particularly if you have not had the proper care to let it heal properly if you wounded a joint when you were younger. In women in particular, hormonal imbalances can also cause more joint pain. Estrogen has an anti-inflammatory characteristic that protects your body from inflammation and pain. Too much estrogen on the reverse side can also cause pain and inflammation. The main thing is equilibrium. Balanced weight, balanced hormones, balanced exercise and care will help your articulations remain healthier over life.
Another area in which balance in joint health (or every aspect of your health) is extremely important is diet. The typical American diet is high in fat, sugars, carbohydrates and others that are unhealthy in every area of the body, particularly in your joints. It is very important to take a good look at and change your diet if you are susceptible to inflammation or wish to avoid joint problems along the way.
The most likely foods to cause inflammation in the body are the following:
- Red Fleece
- White meal/gluten
- Sugar white.
- Products of milk
A number of nutritional supplements can also reduce pain and inflammation in your joint.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are used extensively to help maintain joint health of cartilage and tendon
- Curcumin for its anti-inflammatory properties has been studied and used extensively.
- Quercetin has high antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties;
- MSM (methylsulfonymethane) is an organosulfur compound that is used alone or in joint health formulas to help with joint flexibility.
- For its anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties, Boswell Serrate extract is used
- The Omega 3 oil is important for the health of each cell in your body and not only for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Hyaluronic acid is important in helping the connective tissue to maintain fluid
These ingredients can be found separately or in combination formulas to achieve the best synergistic effect. It is important to note that it is a long-term commitment to take joint health supplements. It's not a "quick" fix over the counter of a medicine that hides pain. Furthermore, it can take a few weeks to a month for your body to build its stores and repair its tissue, but some people notice a difference much sooner.
No.1 Brand – PrincipleNutrition was early in the Singapore-Asia market with our TGC (Triple Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM) product in 2008, now cornering the market with the #1 selling brand.
We are committed to giving our customers the ideal formulation with the latest technological advancement in nutrition science.