Healthy Diet with Garlic-One Garlic A Day Keeps Doctor Away
The health benefits of garlic are just as rich and incredible as their taste. Garlic is so delicious and versatile. You will no doubt add more to your diet, as well as healthy food.
Garlic is enriched with various anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-oxidant properties. It contains a variety of biological useful chemicals known as allicin, which are the reasons for its characteristic's odor.
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”
Obviously, the key to a good health is a healthy diet.
But apples aren't the only thing that ensures that you eat every day to keep your health optimal.
Garlic has many beneficial properties in our bodies for all organs and systems.
The best thing about it is that in far more than one way, garlic can be used.
A Clove a Day
While fruit intake is important for a healthy diet, it is just as important for garlic.
Garlic's health benefits
If you think about garlic, you can think of stinky breath. But a low price for the natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it contains is a bad breath. In addition, garlic has numerous benefits for the health of the blood.
- Garlic contains dially sulfides that can improve the metabolism of iron in your body. Garlic digestion causes the development of red compounds in blood cells that help to relax the blood vessels and ultimate blood flow.
- High levels of allicin can help reduce hair loss and its antioxidants contribute to cell repair and kill bacteria, free of radical damage.
- It was shown that garlic boosts the immune system and makes it a great cold fighter.
- A garlic-rich diet has shown that it reduces the risk of almost all types of cancer and may even slow tumor growth.
- In some cases, garlic ingestion has been found to be reduced by 5 to 15 percent by blood triglycerides and total cholesterol.
- Besides its health benefits, garlic can also help to relieve dry skin, treat cold sores, and even repel mosquitoes.
- Garlic is indeed an incredible food that can be used in many ways and in many areas of the household.
- Raw garlic is a mighty prebiotic. It weighs 17.5 percent fiber and offers a complete service of only 1,2 ounces per day.
- For many ailments, garlic makes an outstanding home remedy.
- In her book, medicine Herbs: A Beginner's Guide, Rosemary Gladstar, a pioneer in the herbal movement says: "Were I to have only one herb in my kitchen, it would be garlic. It is still unknown if something improves the taste of food more or better improves health than garlic"
Try out our Garlic Oil supplements, which deliver a concentrated form of allicin.